Thursday, September 10, 2009

HALLOWEEN BUNCO IS BACK!!!

Moms night in at my house for a great night of BUNCO! Food, fun and friends with a costume contest too:) Please bring 10 dollars for BUNCO and 3 dollars for Left Center Right game if we have time. So, please remember to have one dollar bills for this game.

Please dress up in honor of HALLOWEEN MONTH for the most creative, scariest and funniest to win some prizes! Please RSVP by email seagemfix@yahoo.com and or seagemmcnamara@hotmail.com which is MANDATORY by October 5th, 2009. Please bring 10 for donations towards food and drinks!

I have been having problems with my hotmail acct. that has not been taking emails from gmail. So, please send to my yahoo account.

You are welcome to bring your friends. You just have to let me know how many are coming. I need to know the head count due to setting up the game and the amount of food I need to have and drinks too (alcohol and non-alcohol).

WHEN: OCTOBER 16th FRIDAY
WHAT TIME: 7pm
WHERE: My house in Hawaii Kai
WHY: To play bunco and LCR and to have FUN!
WHAT TO BRING: 20 dollars (two ten bills) AND one dollar bills.


SORRY-NO CHILDREN AND HUSBANDS ALLOWED. The hubbies can come later and hang out.

1 comment:

  1. OCTOBER 13, 2012 SATURDAY
    Halloween bunco bash and costume party!
    There will be prizes too.
    Saturday 5pm
    My house
    LCR and Bunco
    20 dollars and one dollar bills

    ReplyDelete